Our Best Answer - When does a student have Upper Division standing?
Upper Division Standing
Upper Division standing includes Junior, Senior and Graduate class levels. Undergraduate class level is determined by the number of units completed, as follows:
0.0- 44.9 units Freshman
45.0 - 89.9 units Sophomore
90.0 - 134.9 units Junior
135.0 + units Senior
Graduate class level is not determined by units completed. For more information on graduate class level, please visit the Graduate Class Level page. For more information on Units of Credit, please visit the General Catalog.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- What happens to the missing grade on my record?
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- When is spring break?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How many Pass units can I take?
- Do you offer freshman scholarships?