UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - How do I submit my test score to your school?

Submitting Test Scores

You can self-report your ACT/SAT/AP/IB test scores on your application or by email to as we do not require the official scores until you are admitted to our campus. Please note that some UC campuses do require official scores from College Board and official scores are shared among campuses.

Admitted students who have submitted their Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) must submit official SAT or ACT scores (freshmen only) and, if applicable, official Advanced Placement exam and International Baccalaureate score reports by July 15. The results must be sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Admissions, UC Santa Barbara, 1210 Cheadle Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2014.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.