UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Where do I send in my transcripts of off-campus coursework?

Sending Transcripts to UC Santa Barbara

All undergraduate students (new, current, or previously enrolled) mail transcripts to:
UCSB Office of Admissions
1210 Cheadle Hall
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2014
*Please note, any transcripts sent to the UCSB Office of Admissions in error cannot be released  and must be ordered again.

All graduate students mail transcripts to:
UCSB Graduate Division
3117 Cheadle Hall 
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-207

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.