UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Can I take courses at another UC campus while enrolled at UCSB?

Attend another UC campus

UC Santa Barbara provides additional enrollment opportunities found at Intercampus Transfers, Visitors, and Exchange Programs.  The programs on the website that will satisfy this need for undergraduate students are Intercampus Visitor Program (ICV) and Simultaneous Enrollment Program (SE), and for graduate students the Intercampus Exchange Program for Graduate Students (IEPGS).  These programs are not available for the Summer term.

UC Santa Barbara students can enroll in courses at another institution of higher education during their Summer academic term.  



Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.