Our Best Answer - How do I readmit?
Eligible undergraduate students who wish to return after an absence must file an application for readmission with the Office of the Registrar. Information can be found in the General Catalog and on the Office of the Registrar's Readmission web page.
For instructions for filing an application, please refer to the Undergraduate Readmission or Reinstatement Petition.
Questions may be directed to the Office of the Registrar via emailed (Readmission@sa.ucsb.edu) or by calling 805-893-3592, option 1.
Need further assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email email@example.com or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?