Our Best Answer - What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
Financial Aid Eligibility
Financial aid is awarded based on Financial Need, as determined by your financial aid application (FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application). Generally, families with fewer resources are offered more favorable types of financial aid such as, grants, subsidized loans, and work-study.
Eligibility is recalculated each year based off your current year financial aid application. If your family’s calculated ability to pay for college changes from one year to the next, so too will your eligibility for need-based forms of financial aid.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my SIR?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- What is a SLR?