UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Where do I find Financial Aid forms?

Financial Aid Forms

Students may access non-verification forms on the Forms tab on the Financial Aid website. If you have required verification documents, you can access them through the documents tab of My Aid Status.

For more information please visit our website.

For further assistance you can call us at 805-893-2432 or email


Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.