Our Best Answer - Can I change my major after submitting my Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)?
Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG)
Changing your major would void your TAG. Students who change their major will be reviewed for regular admission to the major specified on the UC application. If changing your major is the only reason you don't meet TAG criteria, and you have the required major preparation in your new major (if applicable), then you will be a strong candidate for admission.
Please refer to our Transfer Major Preparation Guide PDF on the UCSB Admissions Publications and Videos page for more information.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my SIR?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- What is a SLR?