Our Best Answer - What are some professional development opportunities at UCSB?
Professional Development at the Division of Student Affairs
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to anticipate, plan for, and respond to the needs of a diverse and changing student body by providing services and programs that promote physical and emotional well-being and foster intellectual and personal development. Divisional efforts to meet student needs are intended to create supportive and challenging living and learning environment and a sense of community essential to advancing the University's goals of excellence in education, research and public service.
For further information, please visit the Division of Student Affairs homepage. You may also contact them by phone at (805) 893-9651
Need further assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email email@example.com or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?