UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - How do I report schedule changes or grades below C?

After receiving an offer of admission, students must meet the conditions of admission for freshmen or transfers. The conditions of admission state that students must notify the Office of Admissions of any changes in coursework from what was reported in the UC application or any grades below a "C" in an academic course. To report a schedule change or grade below a "C" please email and be sure to include your full name and Perm number.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.