UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Do you offer financial aid for international students?

Aid for International Students

To be eligible for financial aid offered by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, students must be eligible to file the FAFSA or CA Dream Application. These applications have specific eligibility criteria that international students do not typically meet.

We encourage you to review these eligibility criteria and review our international student resources for more information.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.