Our Best Answer - Can you send me information about your school?
The UCSB Office of Admissions website offers detailed information about UCSB, campus life and the application process for prospective freshman, transfer and international applicants. Many materials are available via PDF download on the site. For additional requests of specific materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?