Our Best Answer - When can I move in?
Residents can move into student housing on Move-In Weekend, which falls on the weekend before fall quarter classes begin. Visit the Housing Calendar for specific date information.
Special accommodations may be made for specific types of students, such as international students. Please visit Our Communities to learn more.
Visit the Housing website if you need additional information, or call (805) 893-2760 if you have specific questions or concerns.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?