Our Best Answer - Do you have any job openings?
UCSB is the largest employer in Santa Barbara County with career staff employees occupying management and professional, computing and technical, scientific and laboratory research, administrative and clerical support and service/maintenance and public safety positions. With a strong commitment to diversity, UCSB fills approximately 500 jobs annually. Current job openings and other information is available on the Human Resources website.
Faculty, lecturers, post-doctorates and researchers may apply for Academic Positions here.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?