Our Best Answer - What services do you have for students with disabilities?
Services for Students with Disabilities
Each year temporarily and permanently disabled students attend classes at the University of California, Santa Barbara. They are attracted by the university's academic reputation, moderate weather conditions, and excellent physical accessibility offered here. The lay of the land is flat and free from environmental barriers and most physical structures are accessible. In addition, the UCSB campus provides excellent barrier free, modified, residential facilities to those students seeking to live on campus. More information is available on the Disabled Students Program website.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?