UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - How do I get emergency funding?

Emergency Funding

The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships offers the Short Term Emergency Loan program which allows students to receive an advancement of their pending financial aid for the current quarter.

We also encourage you to review the Money Matters guide or the Financial Crisis Response Team for additional emergency resources offered on or around campus.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.