UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - How do I apply as an adult re-entry student?

Applying as an Adult Re-entry Student

Students who discontinue their education for any reason and then later return to college can be considered re-entry students. Students who wish to register at UCSB after having been absent for at least one quarter must file an application for readmission with the Office of the Registrar.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.