Our Best Answer - Where do I go for instructional technology support?
Instructional Technology Support
The Collaborate Student Support Center provides support for UCSBnetID login problems, Umail student email, answers to general software questions, and assistance with instructional lab access and services, including PrintSpot printing services. Service is available in person at the Helpdesks, and by phone, email, or chat.
For more information on instructional support and for Student Support Center locations and hours, refer to the Collaborate web site.
Need further assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email email@example.com or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?