Our Best Answer - When is reading week?
Dead Week is the week prior to final examinations. The purpose of dead week is to allow students time to begin preparation for final examinations without academic obligations beyond the normal class meetings.
To view more key dates and other information, view the Academic Calendar.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my SIR?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- What is a SLR?