Our Best Answer - How much is Tuition?
Tuition is set by the Regents of the University of California, and varies from year to year. A list of currently approved tuition and fees can be viewed on the Office of the Registrar website here.
However, this does not give a robust picture of the true cost of attendance, because it does not take into account other costs, such as housing, books, and incidentals. To get a more complete sense of the true cost of attendance, please visit our Cost of Attendance calculator. For general tuition information, please refer to the General Catalog.
To access historical tuition and fees, please visit the University of California Office of the President's website here.
Need further assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email email@example.com or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?