Our Best Answer - How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
Tuition & Personal Income Tax
Some of your education expenses may allow you to be eligible for the Hope and Lifetime Learning education tax credits. Each year, UC Santa Barbara will create a tax-related document called the 1098-T for every student.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When is spring break?