Our Best Answer - How do I get a course catalog?
The General Catalog provides key information on all courses offered at UC Santa Barbara. It also provides a listing of course requirements for each program and information on academic policies. The current General Catalog version is available online. Previous versions are also available online.
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my SIR?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- What is a SLR?