Our Best Answer - How do I arrange for a campus tour?
Reservations are required for campus tours and Admissions presentations. Campus waking tours are offered Monday through Friday at 12 noon and 2 p.m. Admissions presentations are offered Monday through Friday at 11 a.m.
- To make a reservation for individuals or families, visit the online reservations schedule to schedule your visit.
- To make a reservation for school or community groups of 20 or more, register online using the group reservation site.
What Visitors Say...
"I cannot express how much I enjoyed the UCSB tour. I could really picture myself there. Everyone was so friendly and the tour guides were great." - Elaina F., prospective student
"I loved my tour of UCSB. We came all the way out here from Connecticut and I definitely was not disappointed. It really was a special day." - Alexandra G., prospective student
Need further assistance? Email us at email@example.com
The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the appropriate campus office.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I declare or change my major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I find an academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How much is Tuition?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my SIR?
- Where can I find forms and petitions?
- What is a SLR?