UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Who do I contact if my repeated course is wrong in my Major Progress Check?

Course repeats in Major Progress Checks

The progress check requirements will always list the course which first successfully fulfilled the requirement. The UC GPA Summary section should show the repeat being used in your GPAs.  If you have questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at or visit the website for other options.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.