UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Where can I find forms and petitions?

Forms and Petitions

Forms and petitions are managed by many campus departments. For actions that pertain to your academic record, forms and petitions can be obtained from the following department websites. Not all forms and petitions are available online. Contact your college advisor or the Office of the Registrar if you don't find the form or petition you need.

Office of the Registrar

College of Creative Studies

College of Engineering

College of Letters and Science

Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships


For all non-academic actions and forms, please contact the appropriate campus department.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.