UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - How do I make changes to my FAFSA or CA Dream Application?

How to Make Changes to Your FAFSA or CADAA

Once your initial financial aid application has been filed, you can return to the FAFSA or CA Dream Application to log in and make corrections. You may then proceed through the application and change any of your answers that need to be updated. Once you are done, be sure to proceed to “Sign & Submit.” Both you and your parent (if applicable) must sign off on the corrections in order for your corrections to be processed and sent to the school. 

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.