UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Tuition Stability Plan

Undergraduate Cohort Fees

For general information, please visit the UC Tuition Stability Plan website.

Undergraduate students can locate information about their cohort by logging into GOLD - click on the Registration tab and select the 'Student Fees' option.

Quarterly fees and expenses for all cohorts can be found on the Office of the Registrar's webpage

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.