UCSB Answers

Our Best Answer - Where can I receive help with my coursework?

Coursework Help

Free course assistance in a variety of subjects is available to registered UCSB students through Campus Learning Assistance Services (CLAS).  More information can be found on their website at

The Math Department offers free lower-division math assistance at their Math Lab, located on the first floor of South Hall, Room 1607. For more information on hours and location, please visit the Math Lab web page here.

The Physics Department offers help with physics coursework at their Physics Study Room (PSR), located on the first floor of Broida Hall, Room 1019. For more information on hours, please visit the PSR web page here.

Did this answer your question?

How can we improve this answer?

Need further assistance? Email us at

The answers provided are generally applicable and not student specific. For individualized assistance, please email or contact the appropriate campus office.